1 your package
Departs Thursday to Sunday
- Cruise effortlessly through the Mooloolaba Harbour, river & canals viewing our famous 'Fishing Fleet', Pilot Boats & Recreational Vessels.
- Head out to the river mouth to enjoy picturesque views of the bay of Mooloolaba
- Taste the freshest seafood on the coast from Mooloolah River Fisheries
- View Steve Irwin's marine research vessel 'Croc One'
- Glide into the main river and canals to enjoy the sights of the Minyama mansions along Millionaires row
- 2hr Cruise cruise including informative commentary of the local area
- Onboard a la carte menu with everything from fish & chips, and calamari, to oysters & seafood platters
- Drinks available for purchase from our fully licensed bar, including cocktails, beer, wine, spirits & soft drinks
- Relaxed, scenic environment with friendly, helpful staff, the freshest seafood and a cool refreshing beverage!
What to Bring
- Camera & a smile
- We are a fully enclosed vessel so operate in most weather conditions
- Please arrive 30 mins prior to departure
- Available for all ages
- Packages start from $35.00
- Beginners Welcome
- All Equipment Provided
Regardless of the weather, you’ll be able to enjoy an immersive experience when you climb on board our 35ft vessel we like to call the Pacific Star. With prime waterfront viewing available from anywhere on board, our superb boat features a variety of amenities that will make your experience all the more special. From a fully licensed bar to comfortable booth seating, you can enjoy a fresh seafood lunch, a stunning sunset, and so much more as you embark on an epic adventure on the ocean. When you go for a Coastal Cruise in Mooloolaba, our team of passionate and dedicated staff will ensure that all ages will be in for an experience to remember for many years to come.
- All Equipment
- Refreshments Available
question_answer Frequently Asked Questions
What is the minimum age for Boat Day Trips at Coastal Cruises Mooloolaba?
The minimum age for Boat Day Trips at Coastal Cruises Mooloolaba is 4 years old.
How long does an Boat Day Trips session at Coastal Cruises Mooloolaba last?
The average Boat Day Trips session at our Coastal Cruises Mooloolaba centre is 2 hours 20 minutes.
Is Boat Day Trips Coastal Cruises Mooloolaba open for bookings during the week?
Absolutely, however Boat Day Trips is busiest at the weekend - and our Coastal Cruises Mooloolaba centre is no exception. This means you might need a larger group monday through friday.
Is Boat Day Trips Coastal Cruises Mooloolaba open for bookings at weekends?
Boat Day Trips at Coastal Cruises Mooloolaba is busiest at the weekends so we'd definitely recommend booking in advance! Obviously, we'll always try to accommodate last minute Boat Day Trips bookings but once the spots are booked up they are booked up!
How popular is the Boat Day Trips Coastal Cruises Mooloolaba center?
Geronigo® aims for all of our Boat Day Trips locations to be amongst the the best and most popular, our Boat Day Trips Coastal Cruises Mooloolaba center is no exception. Book with confidence!
Can I buy a gift voucher for Boat Day Trips Coastal Cruises Mooloolaba?
Yes you can buy Boat Day Trips Coastal Cruises Mooloolaba gift vouchers either online or over the phone. Geronigo® gift vouchers are valid for 12 months, can be gift wrapped or for a last minute gift idea can be instant email delivered. Remember that any gift experience voucher from Geronigo® including our Boat Day Trips Coastal Cruises Mooloolaba vouchers can be used for booking at any of our thousands of Geronigo® adventure locations (for no extra charge!).
Where is Boat Day Trips Coastal Cruises Mooloolaba?
The Boat Day Trips Coastal Cruises Mooloolaba center is located at the following address. Please note that sometimes our Boat Day Trips centers are difficult to find, please follow the directions on your booking receipt!
How much is Boat Day Trips at Coastal Cruises Mooloolaba?
The average package price of Boat Day Trips at Coastal Cruises Mooloolaba $35.00. The lowest price is $35.00 with the most expensive option being $35.00.
One Gift Card...Every Adventure!
Our Voucher are not just awesome for our 0 Boat Day Trips locations, they can be redeemed against any Geronigo adventure at nearly 5000 locations worldwide! Literally giving the lucky recipient access to over ten thousand action packed experience days.
Venue Ref: 1002462-258