1 Your package
Once in a lifetime opportunity to marvel at naturally formed limestone formations that look like outer space terrain and the white sand dunes of Lancelin
- After your complimentary pickup, we travel to Caversham Wildlife Park in the Swan Valley.
- View iconic native Australian wildlife like koalas, emus and hand feed kangaroos with some great photo opportunities.
- Travel to the Swan Valley and visit a local vineyard to enjoy wine tastings and chocolate tasting.
- Visit Lancelin, a quaint fishing town with spectacular local beaches and expansive white sand dunes, naturally formed over years and home to adventure seekers.
- Thrill seekers have the opportunity go sandboarding down the dunes (Optional – $10 per person).
- Travel north to the Nambung National Park, the home of the amazing landscape famously known as the Pinnacles.
- Be immersed in the magic and mystery of the Pinnacles with a visit to the Pinnacles Desert Discovery Centre before driving through the moon-like landscape of the Desert or enjoy an Eco-Walk. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to see nature’s work up-close and offers great photography opportunities.
- These unique limestone formations took thousands of years to form and look like an extra-terrestrial landscape, a unique sight. The Pinnacles are of various shapes, sizes, formations, textures & form a magnificent backdrop for wonderful and memorable photo shoots. No two Pinnacle formations are similar, one of nature’s marvels in this region.
- After a memorable time we return to Perth and you may choose to be dropped back at your accommodation or an alternative location in Perth city.
Fresh light lunch is included.
- Available for all ages
- Packages start from $185.00
- Beginners Welcome
- All Equipment Provided
Whether you’re looking for a half day, full day, or extended tour, there’s something for everyone when you take part in one of our amazing experiences. Fun for all ages, each and every one of our tours are ideal for any occasion, whether it’s a team-building corporate event, family day out, or just a fun day out with friends. Experiencing first-hand some of the finest sights you’ll find anywhere in Western Australia, you’ll find that we can take you on a journey to incredible locations which includes the likes of Penguin Island, Swan Valley, and so much more. Encountering one of our amazing tours in Perth, our friendly and professional staff will ensure that your experience is a memorable one.
- Full Instruction
- Refreshments Available
- All Equipment
question_answer Frequently Asked Questions
What is the minimum age for Eco Tours at Aussie Perth Tours?
The minimum age for Eco Tours at Aussie Perth Tours is 2 years old.
How long does an Eco Tours session at Aussie Perth Tours last?
The average Eco Tours session at our Aussie Perth Tours centre is 120 minutes.
Is Eco Tours Aussie Perth Tours open for bookings during the week?
Absolutely, however Eco Tours is busiest at the weekend - and our Aussie Perth Tours centre is no exception. This means you might need a larger group monday through friday.
Is Eco Tours Aussie Perth Tours open for bookings at weekends?
Eco Tours at Aussie Perth Tours is busiest at the weekends so we'd definitely recommend booking in advance! Obviously, we'll always try to accommodate last minute Eco Tours bookings but once the spots are booked up they are booked up!
How popular is the Eco Tours Aussie Perth Tours center?
Geronigo® aims for all of our Eco Tours locations to be amongst the the best and most popular, our Eco Tours Aussie Perth Tours center is no exception. Book with confidence!
Can I buy a gift voucher for Eco Tours Aussie Perth Tours?
Yes you can buy Eco Tours Aussie Perth Tours gift vouchers either online or over the phone. Geronigo® gift vouchers are valid for 12 months, can be gift wrapped or for a last minute gift idea can be instant email delivered. Remember that any gift experience voucher from Geronigo® including our Eco Tours Aussie Perth Tours vouchers can be used for booking at any of our thousands of Geronigo® adventure locations (for no extra charge!).
Where is Eco Tours Aussie Perth Tours?
The Eco Tours Aussie Perth Tours center is located at the following address. Please note that sometimes our Eco Tours centers are difficult to find, please follow the directions on your booking receipt!
How much is Eco Tours at Aussie Perth Tours?
The average package price of Eco Tours at Aussie Perth Tours $185.00. The lowest price is $185.00 with the most expensive option being $185.00.
One Gift Card...Every Adventure!
12 MonthsValid for 12 Months
0 LocationsRedeem at 0 Eco Tours Locations
A Further 5000 Locations Worldwide...
Our Gift Cards are not just awesome for our 0 Eco Tours locations, they can be redeemed against any Geronigo adventure at nearly 5000 locations worldwide! Literally giving the lucky recipient access to over ten thousand action packed experience days.
If, within 7 days of purchasing your Geronigo® gift card, you change your mind for any reason. We will offer you a full refund, no questions asked! Subject to the voucher being unused and any postal vouchers being returned in good condition.
All Christmas gift cards are valid for 1 year from Christmas Day for no extra charge ... buy early with confidence!
Venue Ref: 1000968-248