1 Your package
Get ready to tick another item off your bucket list when you enjoy this once in a lifetime chance to swim with dolphins off the Western Australian coast.
- Adult/Child/Concession - $225
- Spectator - $115
Fresh light lunch is included.
- After being picked up at the central collection point in Perth city, travel south in an air-conditioned coach from Perth City to the seaside town of Rockingham to board your cruise boat. After initial settling in and information cruise to where the dolphins are lookout for the local dolphins numbering over 160 at times.
- Enjoy close encounters with the stunning and frolicking dolphins in their natural habitat and the local sheltered bays as they swim next to your boat for almost 4 hours. Dolphins are unique mammals in this part of the world and are very human-friendly. Your local expert boat captain and guides will assist in all manner to ensure you have a great time
- Enjoy a fun time and a once in a lifetime experience of a guided swim with the dolphins while soaking up plenty of info from our dolphin expert. Your boat will follow the dolphins and you have enough opportunity to swim with these friendly mammals.
- You may also be lucky to sight some playful sea lions & other marine life in the area.
Basic swimming ability is preferred. Tour cost includes wetsuits & mask, snorkel lesson & gear, light refreshments with tea or coffee. If you have any dietary requirements please inform us at the time of booking. Hotel pick-up is only within Perth CBD. Pre-booking essential to avoid disappointments. Not recommended for children under 6 years of age unless parents can vouch for child’s ocean swimming capabilities. Swim is subject to weather conditions on day.
- Available for all ages
- Packages start from $225.00
- Beginners Welcome
- All Equipment Provided
Whether you’re looking for a half day, full day, or extended tour, there’s something for everyone when you take part in one of our amazing experiences. Fun for all ages, each and every one of our tours are ideal for any occasion, whether it’s a team-building corporate event, family day out, or just a fun day out with friends. Experiencing first-hand some of the finest sights you’ll find anywhere in Western Australia, you’ll find that we can take you on a journey to incredible locations which includes the likes of Penguin Island, Swan Valley, and so much more. Encountering one of our amazing tours in Perth, our friendly and professional staff will ensure that your experience is a memorable one.
- Full Instruction
- Spectators welcome
question_answer Frequently Asked Questions
What is the minimum age for Eco Tours at Aussie Perth Tours?
The minimum age for Eco Tours at Aussie Perth Tours is 6 years old.
How long does an Eco Tours session at Aussie Perth Tours last?
The average Eco Tours session at our Aussie Perth Tours centre is 7 hours 20 minutes.
Is Eco Tours Aussie Perth Tours open for bookings during the week?
Absolutely, however Eco Tours is busiest at the weekend - and our Aussie Perth Tours centre is no exception. This means you might need a larger group monday through friday.
Is Eco Tours Aussie Perth Tours open for bookings at weekends?
Eco Tours at Aussie Perth Tours is busiest at the weekends so we'd definitely recommend booking in advance! Obviously, we'll always try to accommodate last minute Eco Tours bookings but once the spots are booked up they are booked up!
How popular is the Eco Tours Aussie Perth Tours center?
Geronigo® aims for all of our Eco Tours locations to be amongst the the best and most popular, our Eco Tours Aussie Perth Tours center is no exception. Book with confidence!
Can I buy a gift voucher for Eco Tours Aussie Perth Tours?
Yes you can buy Eco Tours Aussie Perth Tours gift vouchers either online or over the phone. Geronigo® gift vouchers are valid for 12 months, can be gift wrapped or for a last minute gift idea can be instant email delivered. Remember that any gift experience voucher from Geronigo® including our Eco Tours Aussie Perth Tours vouchers can be used for booking at any of our thousands of Geronigo® adventure locations (for no extra charge!).
Where is Eco Tours Aussie Perth Tours?
The Eco Tours Aussie Perth Tours center is located at the following address. Please note that sometimes our Eco Tours centers are difficult to find, please follow the directions on your booking receipt!
How much is Eco Tours at Aussie Perth Tours?
The average package price of Eco Tours at Aussie Perth Tours $225.00. The lowest price is $225.00 with the most expensive option being $225.00.
One Gift Card...Every Adventure!
12 MonthsValid for 12 Months
0 LocationsRedeem at 0 Eco Tours Locations
A Further 5000 Locations Worldwide...
Our Gift Cards are not just awesome for our 0 Eco Tours locations, they can be redeemed against any Geronigo adventure at nearly 5000 locations worldwide! Literally giving the lucky recipient access to over ten thousand action packed experience days.
If, within 7 days of purchasing your Geronigo® gift card, you change your mind for any reason. We will offer you a full refund, no questions asked! Subject to the voucher being unused and any postal vouchers being returned in good condition.
All Christmas gift cards are valid for 1 year from Christmas Day for no extra charge ... buy early with confidence!
Venue Ref: 1000976-248