1 Your package
Join a fascinating 1.5-hour boutique small-group snorkelling tour beside the stunning Mornington Peninsula in Victoria. Ideal for beginners who are keen to be more comfortable in the water or who are new to snorkelling.
Cruising to the beautiful home of Victoria’s own weedy seadragons, you’ll snorkel and see these incredible marine animals in all their colour up close in their natural home. Then we’ll head towards Chinaman’s Hat, commonly called the Taj Mahal for our seals. Here at this local shallow snorkelling site, you’ll enjoy all the fun of swimming freely as the seals enjoy their life with you.
All levels of swimmers will love seeing the colourful and unique weedy seadragons on the Seadragons and Seals Snorkel Boat Tour. This tour is for everyone who wants to enjoy the underwater world, even if it’s your first time snorkelling. See marine life found nowhere else on Earth! We are highly experienced with people who lack confidence in the water and our small groups help you enjoy full attention.
Spend an exciting tour with friends swimming with seals and seeing creatures only found in our pristine waters.
Enjoy a boutique RIB boat excursion with a maximum of just twelve guests per tour.
Your friendly crew will guide you as you explore the incredible diversity and magic of our mysterious underwater world.
- Swift eco style rigid inflatable boat
- Personalised approach for greater confidence
- Remarkable wildlife snorkelling
- All equipment including warm wetsuits and snorkelling gear
- Completely natural wildlife experience, no feeding or trained animals
- Expert commentary and in-water supervision under qualified guides
Terms & Conditions:
- Tours depart from Sorrento Pier
- Directions to Sorrento Pier
- All Guests must be minimum 8 years of age
- All Guests must be minimum 100cm tall
- Please arrive 25 minutes before tour departure time to ensure you have enough time to check in, dress in your wetsuit and receive your snorkelling equipment
- Please dress comfortably and warmly
- Please bring swimmers, a towel, a hat, sunglasses, camera and your own re-usable water bottle
- Guests must have beginner swimming skills as a minimum. Snorkel tours do not cater for people with no swimming ability. The Captain retains the right to refuse passage
- Guests with back, neck, shoulder or heart conditions, those who are pregnant or who have injuries/conditions that may cause a risk to their health are advised to not do these tours, or do so at their own risk
- Sea conditions can be unpredictable at times, this may cause physical injury, psychological stress or motion sickness
- Tours are rarely cancelled, the experience provider will reschedule your tour only in the case of severe weather which would make the tour unsafe
- Subject to minimum numbers and may be rescheduled if minimum numbers are not met
- The supplier reserves the right to substitute the vessel and / or change the day’s itinerary without notice
- alarm Duration: 90
- person Age: All Ages
- format_align_left Height: From 100cm
- Available for all ages
- Packages start from $99.00
- All Equipment
- Refreshments Available
- Full Instruction
question_answer Frequently Asked Questions
What is the minimum age for Eco Tours at WaterMaarq?
The minimum age for Eco Tours at WaterMaarq is 5 years old.
How long does an Eco Tours session at WaterMaarq last?
The average Eco Tours session at our WaterMaarq centre is 2 hours 10 minutes.
Is Eco Tours WaterMaarq open for bookings during the week?
Absolutely, however Eco Tours is busiest at the weekend - and our WaterMaarq centre is no exception. This means you might need a larger group monday through friday.
Is Eco Tours WaterMaarq open for bookings at weekends?
Eco Tours at WaterMaarq is busiest at the weekends so we'd definitely recommend booking in advance! Obviously, we'll always try to accommodate last minute Eco Tours bookings but once the spots are booked up they are booked up!
How popular is the Eco Tours WaterMaarq center?
Geronigo® aims for all of our Eco Tours locations to be amongst the the best and most popular, our Eco Tours WaterMaarq center is no exception. Book with confidence!
Can I buy a gift voucher for Eco Tours WaterMaarq?
Yes you can buy Eco Tours WaterMaarq gift vouchers either online or over the phone. Geronigo® gift vouchers are valid for 12 months, can be gift wrapped or for a last minute gift idea can be instant email delivered. Remember that any gift experience voucher from Geronigo® including our Eco Tours WaterMaarq vouchers can be used for booking at any of our thousands of Geronigo® adventure locations (for no extra charge!).
Where is Eco Tours WaterMaarq?
The Eco Tours WaterMaarq center is located at the following address. Please note that sometimes our Eco Tours centers are difficult to find, please follow the directions on your booking receipt!
How much is Eco Tours at WaterMaarq?
The average package price of Eco Tours at WaterMaarq $324.50. The lowest price is $85.00 with the most expensive option being $995.00.
One Gift Card...Every Adventure!
12 MonthsValid for 12 Months
0 LocationsRedeem at 0 Eco Tours Locations
A Further 5000 Locations Worldwide...
Our Gift Cards are not just awesome for our 0 Eco Tours locations, they can be redeemed against any Geronigo adventure at nearly 5000 locations worldwide! Literally giving the lucky recipient access to over ten thousand action packed experience days.
If, within 7 days of purchasing your Geronigo® gift card, you change your mind for any reason. We will offer you a full refund, no questions asked! Subject to the voucher being unused and any postal vouchers being returned in good condition.
All Christmas gift cards are valid for 1 year from Christmas Day for no extra charge ... buy early with confidence!
Venue Ref: 1001294-248