1 your package
Paddling a sea kayak is a unique and intimate way to explore Penguin & Seal Islands.
Get up close and personal with the sea lions, cruise past colonies of pelicans and take in the rugged beauty of the islands. Meet the little penguins in the Penguin Island discovery centre. Tours are led by a qualified instructor who will take you on a guided walk and snorkelling (in the warmer summer months, December to March) on Penguin Island. Sometimes we even see the dolphins! It’s a fun filled day suitable for beginners and advanced paddlers.
Participants must weigh less than 115kgs, be at least 8 years of age, be able
to understand basic English instructions and are required to sign a waiver of
liability prior to participating.
· Visiting the sea lions at Seal Island often that often swim and jump playfully amongst the kayaks!
· Silently gliding over shallow reefs, exploring secluded bays and getting up close to the islands all within an easy 700 metre to 1km distance offshore - easy paddling for beginners!
· Getting a close up water level view of the wildlife.
· Swimming from beautiful sandy beaches and snorkelling colourful reefs with your tour guide (December to March only).
· Seeing the little penguins at the Discovery Centre, and then enjoying an island picnic lunch under the trees overlooking sweeping views of the marine park.
· Double sit in kayaks (traditional sit insides with rudders), paddles and PFD (lifejacket)
· Long sleeved sun shirts & hats
· Dry bags to keep your valuables dry
· Guided walk & snorkelling (mask and snorkel) on Penguin Island (November to March)
· Penguin feeding at the Discovery Centre· Morning tea & picnic lunch on Penguin Island
· Bathers, thongs or sandals in summer. A warm jacket in the cooler months. A change of clothes for after your paddle or snorkel.
· Drinking water, sunscreen, towel and camera.
Adults $180, Concession (8- 17 years) $162
Departure Times & Bookings
Departs daily (subject to minimum numbers and weather conditions)
September 22, 2018 - April 28, 2019
Meet at 8.am at 153 Arcadia Drive, opposite the Penguin Road intersection, in the Pengos Cafe carpark. Please look for our ute and yellow sea kayaks in the northern car park, and introduce yourself to your guide upon arrival. Tour ends between 1 and 2pm, it depends on variables like weather conditions, group abilities etc.
Book online now!
- alarm Duration: 360
- person Age: All Ages
- insert_chart Weight: Up To 115kg
- Available for all ages
- Packages start from $190.00
- Beginners Welcome
- All Equipment Provided
- All Equipment
- Refreshments Available
question_answer Frequently Asked Questions
What is the minimum age for Kayaking at Exmouth Adventure Co?
The minimum age for Kayaking at Exmouth Adventure Co is 8 years old.
How long does an Kayaking session at Exmouth Adventure Co last?
The average Kayaking session at our Exmouth Adventure Co centre is 6 hours 20 minutes.
Is Kayaking Exmouth Adventure Co open for bookings during the week?
Absolutely, however Kayaking is busiest at the weekend - and our Exmouth Adventure Co centre is no exception. This means you might need a larger group monday through friday.
Is Kayaking Exmouth Adventure Co open for bookings at weekends?
Kayaking at Exmouth Adventure Co is busiest at the weekends so we'd definitely recommend booking in advance! Obviously, we'll always try to accommodate last minute Kayaking bookings but once the spots are booked up they are booked up!
How popular is the Kayaking Exmouth Adventure Co center?
Geronigo® aims for all of our Kayaking locations to be amongst the the best and most popular, our Kayaking Exmouth Adventure Co center is no exception. Book with confidence!
Can I buy a gift voucher for Kayaking Exmouth Adventure Co?
Yes you can buy Kayaking Exmouth Adventure Co gift vouchers either online or over the phone. Geronigo® gift vouchers are valid for 12 months, can be gift wrapped or for a last minute gift idea can be instant email delivered. Remember that any gift experience voucher from Geronigo® including our Kayaking Exmouth Adventure Co vouchers can be used for booking at any of our thousands of Geronigo® adventure locations (for no extra charge!).
Where is Kayaking Exmouth Adventure Co?
The Kayaking Exmouth Adventure Co center is located at the following address. Please note that sometimes our Kayaking centers are difficult to find, please follow the directions on your booking receipt!
How much is Kayaking at Exmouth Adventure Co?
The average package price of Kayaking at Exmouth Adventure Co $190.00. The lowest price is $190.00 with the most expensive option being $190.00.
One Gift Card...Every Adventure!
Our Voucher are not just awesome for our 45 Kayaking locations, they can be redeemed against any Geronigo adventure at nearly 5000 locations worldwide! Literally giving the lucky recipient access to over ten thousand action packed experience days.
Venue Ref: 1002024-23