1 Choose your package
Soak up the fresh ocean air and water views while sampling the wine and culinary delights that the Bellarine Peninsula has to offer all in one incredible day.
This trail is an intoxicating combination of all the award winning vineyards that this region is famous for, all with the convenience of a designated driver so you have the freedom to indulge to your hearts content. We visit a minimum of 5 wineries and include a full locally produced dining experience for lunch. Spend a day surrounded by breathtaking views and escape to tantalise the tastebuds and who knows, you may even find a new favourite wine or three!
Places we like to visit. Every tour is different
- Mt Duneed Estate This truly amazing winery/brewery is the home to “A Day on the Green” concerts and festivals so naturally the Mt Duneed Brewing Company produced their own craft beers to celebrate. In conjunction with ciders from the Pettavel Road Brewing Company a sampling paddle is a fantastic way to get the day started!
- Oakdene Vineyard When walking up to the cellar door at Oakdene you’d be excused for thinking you’ve fallen down the rabbit hole into Wonderland! Surrounded by eclectic art works and entering the “upside down house” you’ll be delighted by the range of wines on offer for tasting. Wander round the garden to Mr Grubbs café for an exiting menu of relaxed good food and indulge in another glass of wine
- Jack Rabbit Vineyard is family owned and operated winery overlooking Port Philip Bay to unrivaled views of Melbourne, the You Yangs and Geelong. Offering a diverse range of cool climate wines a guided tasting is a must. Jack Rabbit pride themselves on using sustainable vineyard practices and their attention to detail is tasted in every sip of their wine. Soak up the ultimate Bellarine experience of spectacular views, great vibes and delicious wines.
- Flying Brick Cider Company is the Bellarine’s first and finest cider company- come see why this is one of the fastest growing boutique ciders in Australia with a cider tasting paddle. Still thirsty for a little more wine? Yes Said The Seal Winery is also located onsite, specialising limited release cool maritime climate wines
- Basil’s Farm Overlooking Swan Bay Basil’s Farm is a delightful mix of vineyard and farm. Housing llamas (Basil and Manuel), babydoll sheep, indian runner ducks and chickens, all used as natural and sustainable approaches to improving the health of the vines in addition to providing fresh free range eggs to the café! Sample the unique wines created by biodynamic and organic methods whilst enjoying the ambiance of being surrounded by the vines, orchards and kitchen garden.
- Little Creatures Brewery After their huge success in Fremantle, Little Creatures decided it was time for the east coast to experience all they had to offer. With the most efficient brewery in the Southern Hemisphere they’ve opened one of the most exciting and welcoming brewery bars you’ll find. Having built inside shipping containers and quirky landscaping and interior design, half the fun is getting to the bar! Whether you’re going on their brewery tour or enjoying Andy’s shout you’ll be putting this down as a place to visit again.
- alarm Duration: 300
- person Age: All Ages
- people Group Size: From 1
- Available for all ages
- Packages start from $129.00
- Beginners Welcome
- All Equipment Provided
- Refreshments Available
- Licensed bar
- Full Instruction
question_answer Frequently Asked Questions
What is the minimum age for Tours at Andys Trails?
The minimum age for Tours at Andys Trails is 18 years old.
How long does an Tours session at Andys Trails last?
The average Tours session at our Andys Trails centre is 6 hours.
Is Tours Andys Trails open for bookings during the week?
Absolutely, however Tours is busiest at the weekend - and our Andys Trails centre is no exception. This means you might need a larger group monday through friday.
Is Tours Andys Trails open for bookings at weekends?
Tours at Andys Trails is busiest at the weekends so we'd definitely recommend booking in advance! Obviously, we'll always try to accommodate last minute Tours bookings but once the spots are booked up they are booked up!
How popular is the Tours Andys Trails center?
Geronigo® aims for all of our Tours locations to be amongst the the best and most popular, our Tours Andys Trails center is no exception. Book with confidence!
Can I buy a gift voucher for Tours Andys Trails?
Yes you can buy Tours Andys Trails gift vouchers either online or over the phone. Geronigo® gift vouchers are valid for 12 months, can be gift wrapped or for a last minute gift idea can be instant email delivered. Remember that any gift experience voucher from Geronigo® including our Tours Andys Trails vouchers can be used for booking at any of our thousands of Geronigo® adventure locations (for no extra charge!).
Where is Tours Andys Trails?
The Tours Andys Trails center is located at the following address. Please note that sometimes our Tours centers are difficult to find, please follow the directions on your booking receipt!
How much is Tours at Andys Trails?
The average package price of Tours at Andys Trails $141.50. The lowest price is $129.00 with the most expensive option being $149.00.
One Gift Card...Every Adventure!
12 MonthsValid for 12 Months
0 LocationsRedeem at 0 Tours Locations
A Further 5000 Locations Worldwide...
Our Gift Cards are not just awesome for our 0 Tours locations, they can be redeemed against any Geronigo adventure at nearly 5000 locations worldwide! Literally giving the lucky recipient access to over ten thousand action packed experience days.
If, within 7 days of purchasing your Geronigo® gift card, you change your mind for any reason. We will offer you a full refund, no questions asked! Subject to the voucher being unused and any postal vouchers being returned in good condition.
All Christmas gift cards are valid for 1 year from Christmas Day for no extra charge ... buy early with confidence!
Venue Ref: 1001306-250