1 Your package
- Pick up from Glenelg, Adelaide CBD or Hahndorf accommodation
- Learn the art of fine chocolate making with a Haigh’s Chocolates factory tour including complimentary chocolate tasting*
- Visit Adelaide’s highest peak, Mount Lofty Summit, to experience a panoramic view of Adelaide (you may even spot a kangaroo or koala!)
- Drive through the beautiful hills villages of Stirling, Aldgate and Bridgewater on the way to Hahndorf
- Relax at Shaw and Smith Winery with a Wine Flight (set tasting of red and white wines) accompanied by a matching cheese sampler plate
- Visit Beerenberg Strawberry Farm Shop where you will be able to taste their world renowned jams, condiments and products
- Wine and cider tasting at Sidewood Cellar Door, plus the option to try your luck on their floating golf green for your chance to win $1000 in prizes*
- Enjoy free time in Hahndorf to explore and purchase your own lunch. Choose from over 40 cafes, pubs and restaurants within a 1km strip on the beautiful main street. Pop into Udder Delights for complimentary cheese tasting.
- For the last stop of the day you have the option of: Beer tasting at Prancing Pony Brewery (voted World’s Best Beer 2016) OR Gin tasting at Ambleside Distillers OR wine tasting at Nepenthe OR a self guided tour of The Cedars – home to Sir Hans Heysen, one of Australia’s most noted landscape artists. Please make your selection on the next page by clicking ‘Book Now’
- Indulge in a complimentary box of chocolates on the drive home before being dropped off at your Hahndorf, Glenelg or Adelaide CBD accommodation
Full day luxury tour approx. 8 hours
Tour includes: Wine, cider, beer, cheese and chocolate tastings and a hit of golf at Sidewood Cellar Door’s floating golf green.
Complimentary bottled water supplied.
For bookings less than 24 hours before departure please call us.
* Please note the following changes to itinerary:
- Haigh’s Chocolates factory tour is subject to availability and is closed on Sunday. In this event we can visit Melba’s chocolate factory in Woodside.
- Sidewood Cellar Door is closed on Monday and Tuesday and will be substituted for another Adelaide Hills winery on these days.
- Prancing Pony Brewery is closed on Tuesday and will be substituted for another Adelaide Hills brewery on this day.
- alarm Duration: 480
- person Age: All Ages
- people Group Size: Up To 6
- Available for all ages
- Packages start from $245.00
- Beginners Welcome
- All Equipment Provided
The perfect combination between spectacular scenery, exquisite food, and divine wine is exactly what you can expect with our amazing experiences. With luxury tours available for group events of all occasions, you’ll find that we are able to offer a personalised experience no matter what the event, whether it’s a birthday party, corporate event, family day out, or just a fun day out with friends. Either way, you’ll be in for an enjoyable experience from the very start – especially as you’ll encounter magnificent landscapes throughout. When you go for one of our superb tours in Barossa Valley, Hahndorf, or surrounding Adelaide Hills, our team of friendly and professional staff will ensure that your experience is one that you’ll never forget.
- Refreshments Available
- Full Instruction
- Cafe Nearby
question_answer Frequently Asked Questions
What is the minimum age for Tours at Hills Luxury Day Tours?
The minimum age for Tours at Hills Luxury Day Tours is 18 years old.
How long does an Tours session at Hills Luxury Day Tours last?
The average Tours session at our Hills Luxury Day Tours centre is 8 hours 20 minutes.
Is Tours Hills Luxury Day Tours open for bookings during the week?
Absolutely, however Tours is busiest at the weekend - and our Hills Luxury Day Tours centre is no exception. This means you might need a larger group monday through friday.
Is Tours Hills Luxury Day Tours open for bookings at weekends?
Tours at Hills Luxury Day Tours is busiest at the weekends so we'd definitely recommend booking in advance! Obviously, we'll always try to accommodate last minute Tours bookings but once the spots are booked up they are booked up!
How popular is the Tours Hills Luxury Day Tours center?
Geronigo® aims for all of our Tours locations to be amongst the the best and most popular, our Tours Hills Luxury Day Tours center is no exception. Book with confidence!
Can I buy a gift voucher for Tours Hills Luxury Day Tours?
Yes you can buy Tours Hills Luxury Day Tours gift vouchers either online or over the phone. Geronigo® gift vouchers are valid for 12 months, can be gift wrapped or for a last minute gift idea can be instant email delivered. Remember that any gift experience voucher from Geronigo® including our Tours Hills Luxury Day Tours vouchers can be used for booking at any of our thousands of Geronigo® adventure locations (for no extra charge!).
Where is Tours Hills Luxury Day Tours?
The Tours Hills Luxury Day Tours center is located at the following address. Please note that sometimes our Tours centers are difficult to find, please follow the directions on your booking receipt!
How much is Tours at Hills Luxury Day Tours?
The average package price of Tours at Hills Luxury Day Tours $245.00. The lowest price is $245.00 with the most expensive option being $245.00.
One Gift Card...Every Adventure!
12 MonthsValid for 12 Months
1 LocationsRedeem at 1 Tours Locations
A Further 5000 Locations Worldwide...
Our Gift Cards are not just awesome for our 1 Tours locations, they can be redeemed against any Geronigo adventure at nearly 5000 locations worldwide! Literally giving the lucky recipient access to over ten thousand action packed experience days.
If, within 7 days of purchasing your Geronigo® gift card, you change your mind for any reason. We will offer you a full refund, no questions asked! Subject to the voucher being unused and any postal vouchers being returned in good condition.
All Christmas gift cards are valid for 1 year from Christmas Day for no extra charge ... buy early with confidence!
Venue Ref: 1002548-250