1 your package
Relax while the crew offer you a selection of champagne, boutique beer or non-alcoholic beverages, whilst serving up a gorgeous Australian Seafood Platter.
- 1.5 hours of luxury cruising - exclusively for you and your group.
- Rock Lobster - A delicious Rock Lobster (known locally as crayfish) is the centerpiece of your platter. Rock Lobster are extremely sought-after and exported all of the world.
- Oysters - natural Tasmanian Oysters, served with lemon wedges.
- Salmon - beautiful Australian smoked Tassal salmon, benchmarked as the world's leading salmon farmers.
- Prawns - Wild caught Mooloolaba prawns.
- Crab Dip - Wild caught spanner crab dip served with sourdough and dry biscuits.
- Bugs - Wild caught Morton Bay bugs served natural, with a selection of condiments
This experience is available year round and is quoted for a group of up to 20 guests, additional guests can be cater for.
Facilities on board the 'Moonraker'
- Inside lounge - dining area,
- Upper and lower sun deck,
- Bow / Front access to enjoy the surrounds and amazing views
- alarm Duration: 90
- person Age: All Ages
- people Group Size: From 1
- Available for all ages
- Packages start from $2400.00
- Beginners Welcome
- All Equipment Provided
- All Equipment
- Refreshments Available
- Qualified Instructors
- Full Instruction
question_answer Frequently Asked Questions
What is the minimum age for Tours at Moonraker Dolphin Swims?
The minimum age for Tours at Moonraker Dolphin Swims is suitable for all ages.
How long does an Tours session at Moonraker Dolphin Swims last?
The average Tours session at our Moonraker Dolphin Swims centre is 1 hour 50 minutes.
Is Tours Moonraker Dolphin Swims open for bookings during the week?
Absolutely, however Tours is busiest at the weekend - and our Moonraker Dolphin Swims centre is no exception. This means you might need a larger group monday through friday.
Is Tours Moonraker Dolphin Swims open for bookings at weekends?
Tours at Moonraker Dolphin Swims is busiest at the weekends so we'd definitely recommend booking in advance! Obviously, we'll always try to accommodate last minute Tours bookings but once the spots are booked up they are booked up!
How popular is the Tours Moonraker Dolphin Swims center?
Geronigo® aims for all of our Tours locations to be amongst the the best and most popular, our Tours Moonraker Dolphin Swims center is no exception. Book with confidence!
Can I buy a gift voucher for Tours Moonraker Dolphin Swims?
Yes you can buy Tours Moonraker Dolphin Swims gift vouchers either online or over the phone. Geronigo® gift vouchers are valid for 12 months, can be gift wrapped or for a last minute gift idea can be instant email delivered. Remember that any gift experience voucher from Geronigo® including our Tours Moonraker Dolphin Swims vouchers can be used for booking at any of our thousands of Geronigo® adventure locations (for no extra charge!).
Where is Tours Moonraker Dolphin Swims?
The Tours Moonraker Dolphin Swims center is located at the following address. Please note that sometimes our Tours centers are difficult to find, please follow the directions on your booking receipt!
How much is Tours at Moonraker Dolphin Swims?
The average package price of Tours at Moonraker Dolphin Swims $2,400.00. The lowest price is $2,400.00 with the most expensive option being $2,400.00.
One Gift Card...Every Adventure!
Our Voucher are not just awesome for our 1 Tours locations, they can be redeemed against any Geronigo adventure at nearly 5000 locations worldwide! Literally giving the lucky recipient access to over ten thousand action packed experience days.
Other Experiences at this location
Venue Ref: 1000998-250