1 your package
The Six Foot Track from Jenolan Caves to Katoomba in The Blue Mountains is one of New South Wales most historic walks. The trek is both challenging and fun based on the program that Peak Potential Adventures has designed. The trek is fully supported, so all you have to do is bring some basic equipment like comfortable walking shoes, a warm jacket and pants and enjoy the scenery, the challenge, the serenity and the great company of like-minded people on this two-day weekend trek.
- Stunning views walking down Black Range
- Stay in the beautiful private ecolodge on the Coxs River
- Enjoy the company of fellow trekkers and adventurers
- Cross the famous Bowtells swing bridge over Coxs River
- Stunning views of the Blue Mountains walking through the Megalong Valley
- Enjoy a beautifully cooked fully catered dinner at the end of the first day at the ecolodge
- Weather permitting, take a dip in the beautiful rock pools near the ecolodge
- Relax in the private ecolodge and enjoy the natural peace and serenity
- Enjoy close encounters with some of the local wildlife, flora and fauna
- Walk through the beautiful Nellies Glen rainforest near the end of the trek
- Just disconnect from daily life for the weekend and take in the great outdoors.
- Available for all ages
- Packages start from $550.00
- Beginners Welcome
- All Equipment Provided
- Refreshments Available
- Licensed bar
question_answer Frequently Asked Questions
What is the minimum age for Tours at Peak Potential Adventures?
The minimum age for Tours at Peak Potential Adventures is 18 years old.
How long does an Tours session at Peak Potential Adventures last?
The average Tours session at our Peak Potential Adventures centre is 48 hours 20 minutes.
Is Tours Peak Potential Adventures open for bookings during the week?
Absolutely, however Tours is busiest at the weekend - and our Peak Potential Adventures centre is no exception. This means you might need a larger group monday through friday.
Is Tours Peak Potential Adventures open for bookings at weekends?
Tours at Peak Potential Adventures is busiest at the weekends so we'd definitely recommend booking in advance! Obviously, we'll always try to accommodate last minute Tours bookings but once the spots are booked up they are booked up!
How popular is the Tours Peak Potential Adventures center?
Geronigo® aims for all of our Tours locations to be amongst the the best and most popular, our Tours Peak Potential Adventures center is no exception. Book with confidence!
Can I buy a gift voucher for Tours Peak Potential Adventures?
Yes you can buy Tours Peak Potential Adventures gift vouchers either online or over the phone. Geronigo® gift vouchers are valid for 12 months, can be gift wrapped or for a last minute gift idea can be instant email delivered. Remember that any gift experience voucher from Geronigo® including our Tours Peak Potential Adventures vouchers can be used for booking at any of our thousands of Geronigo® adventure locations (for no extra charge!).
Where is Tours Peak Potential Adventures?
The Tours Peak Potential Adventures center is located at the following address. Please note that sometimes our Tours centers are difficult to find, please follow the directions on your booking receipt!
How much is Tours at Peak Potential Adventures?
The average package price of Tours at Peak Potential Adventures $550.00. The lowest price is $550.00 with the most expensive option being $550.00.
One Gift Card...Every Adventure!
Our Voucher are not just awesome for our 1 Tours locations, they can be redeemed against any Geronigo adventure at nearly 5000 locations worldwide! Literally giving the lucky recipient access to over ten thousand action packed experience days.
Venue Ref: 1003790-250