1 your package
Our luxury boats are the perfect for an intimate cruise with your loved one or alternatively a small corporate function or social gathering.
Take in Melbourne’s feature landmarks from a completely new perspective away from the hustle and bustle of the busy streets such as the BotanicalGardens, Herring Island Park, the Melbourne Cricket Ground, Southbank, Federation Square and Docklands as well as taking in the beauty of the Yarra surrounds of jetties, parks and its breathtaking riverside beauty.The Harvey A offers everything you need to enjoy a day or evening on the water.
Vessel features include:
- Licensed to seat 10 passengers comfortably
- Electric powered – no noise, no fumes and no emissions
- No license required
- Perfect for cruising
- Very easy to drive and easy to maneuver
- Can be fully enclosed for inclement weather conditions
- Easy to board
- Navigational lights
- Fenders and mooring lines
- Max speed 5 knots
- 2 tables
- Esky under seat
- Stereo with AV jack input
- USB charging port for phones
- Champagne buckets
- Glasses and cutlery
View our video here > https://youtu.be/LLF6l3KV3Mg?t=8s
All prices include GST
Self-Drive Hire Terms and Conditions
1. A security bond of $500 required and taken as pre-authorization from valid credit card before hire.
2. Hirer must arrival 15 minutes prior to hire time for boat operation and safety briefing
3. If you arrive late, your booking end hire time remains the same and cannot be moved back
4. Late return of boat will incur charge of $50 per 15 minutes late
5. Hirer is responsible for all damages to boat when on hire
6. If the boat is returned back in unacceptable clean state not similar to received then a cleaning fee of $60 will apply
7. Hirer must be over age of 21 and provide copy of valid identification such as drivers license
8. No smoking on board - If any evidence of smoking onboard the $500 security bond will not be returned
9. No fishing from boat
10. No swimming from boat
11. Hirer must remain under .05 blood alcohol content at all times
12. The Hirer must inform of any incidents or any injuries during hire period
13. Hirer must have a functioning mobile phone in case of emergency
14. Melbourne Boat Hire is not responsible for personal belongings
15. Hirer must adhere to all applicable nautical rules
16.Pricing may vary
17.No refund will be given if the boat is returned earlier then the due time
18. Hirer is responsible for safety of all passengers on board
19. In the event of needing assistance due to hirers own fault and not following instructions a call out fee of $250 will apply
1. In the event of cancellation, the hirer must provide at least 3 days notice and the booking can be rescheduled to another date within 6 months. If cancellation is received less than 3 days prior to booking will be forfeited. If in the event a refund is given a $50 administration charge will incur.
2. If extreme weather prevents hirer for undertaking booking, the booking will be rescheduled to an available date within six months from original booking date.
3. Each change request for a booking date or time will incur an administration fee of $50
- alarm Duration: 120
- person Age: All Ages
- people Group Size: Up To 10
- Available for all ages
- Packages start from $299.00
- Beginners Welcome
- All Equipment Provided
- All Equipment
- Refreshments Available
question_answer Frequently Asked Questions
What is the minimum age for Water Sports at Melbourne Boat Hire?
The minimum age for Water Sports at Melbourne Boat Hire is suitable for all ages.
How long does an Water Sports session at Melbourne Boat Hire last?
The average Water Sports session at our Melbourne Boat Hire centre is 2 hours 20 minutes.
Is Water Sports Melbourne Boat Hire open for bookings during the week?
Absolutely, however Water Sports is busiest at the weekend - and our Melbourne Boat Hire centre is no exception. This means you might need a larger group monday through friday.
Is Water Sports Melbourne Boat Hire open for bookings at weekends?
Water Sports at Melbourne Boat Hire is busiest at the weekends so we'd definitely recommend booking in advance! Obviously, we'll always try to accommodate last minute Water Sports bookings but once the spots are booked up they are booked up!
How popular is the Water Sports Melbourne Boat Hire center?
Geronigo® aims for all of our Water Sports locations to be amongst the the best and most popular, our Water Sports Melbourne Boat Hire center is no exception. Book with confidence!
Can I buy a gift voucher for Water Sports Melbourne Boat Hire?
Yes you can buy Water Sports Melbourne Boat Hire gift vouchers either online or over the phone. Geronigo® gift vouchers are valid for 12 months, can be gift wrapped or for a last minute gift idea can be instant email delivered. Remember that any gift experience voucher from Geronigo® including our Water Sports Melbourne Boat Hire vouchers can be used for booking at any of our thousands of Geronigo® adventure locations (for no extra charge!).
Where is Water Sports Melbourne Boat Hire?
The Water Sports Melbourne Boat Hire center is located at the following address. Please note that sometimes our Water Sports centers are difficult to find, please follow the directions on your booking receipt!
How much is Water Sports at Melbourne Boat Hire?
The average package price of Water Sports at Melbourne Boat Hire $299.00. The lowest price is $299.00 with the most expensive option being $299.00.
One Gift Card...Every Adventure!
Our Voucher are not just awesome for our 1 Water Sports locations, they can be redeemed against any Geronigo adventure at nearly 5000 locations worldwide! Literally giving the lucky recipient access to over ten thousand action packed experience days.
Other Experiences at this location
Venue Ref: 1001406-120