We welcome our new kayaking partner in Anglesey, North Wales to the Geronigo network – the biggest network of adventure sports in the UK and Ireland.
Anglesey offers the sea kayaker an amazing water playground ranging from beautifully sheltered paddles, small islands and short journeys, to exciting tide races and rough water for the experienced sea kayaker. There’s something for every paddler, from just five years of age.
As you paddle amongst the waves off the island of Anglesey, you will be treated to fantastic scenery, sandy coves, stunning cliffs, islands and maybe even a glance some of the wildlife – Puffins to Porpoises, Turnstones to Seals. The expert kayakers at our Anglesey venue are looking forward to sharing the wonders of sea kayaking, with you soon. If that isn’t enough to get your fingers itching to book, then here are a few more reasons to try sea kayaking in Anglesey very soon.
- Anglesey in north Wales is an Area of Outstanding National Beauty with rugged coastlines, remote islands, tidal currents.
- The instructors are highly qualified, have top local knowledge together with being friendly and highly experienced.
- The company have high environmental awareness and encourage all kayakers to collect a few items of plastic, from the beach/sea each time you’re on the water.
- With a large island like Anglesey, the company use the conditions to their advantage and really ensure you experience nature and the natural environment.
- Because our Anglesey operator is run by a highly regarded professional paddler, you can expect top-quality equipment like Kokatat, VE paddles and P&H Sea Kayaks.
- All kit & equipment is impeccably maintained, which also means your wetsuit, won’t smell and it will be dry when you put it on!
- Small personal groups allow more time for you and what you want out of your kayaking experience and make your time on the water more productive and more rewarding.
- Safety is always Anglesey’s main priority so that you can have fun, face challenges and be safe at the same time.
- Local knowledge, combined with vast experience and being highly qualified, ensures you have the best day possible.
How can you resist? To book, follow this link
For more information about adventurous Wales, visit this link