Looking for Something Special to do on Valentine’s Day?
Are you trying to plan a special Valentine’s Day date night? You’ve got the card, but where to go? You can’t stay in a watch the TV – not on Valentine’s Day! Then there’s always that restaurant you both love, but it’s a set menu for Valentine’s Day and neither of you like what’s on offer. The theatre, maybe? But you can’t talk to each other, and that’s not very romantic.
How about being totally original and doing an escape game together. It’s different, fun and you can finish the evening in a pub, cocktail bar, restaurant, nightclub of your choice.
But why an escape game?
- It’s unique, and that’s always going to make you look good if you think of booking it.
- You have a shared challenge to work on together.
- How cute is that furrowed brow your date makes when they are trying to fathom a clue?
- Your date may surprise and delight you when they crack a difficult puzzle – or you might surprise yourself
- You’ll get to show-off just how clever you are.
- The experience may be full of surprises that get you clinging to each other for support.
- The memories you create will carry you through the rest of the evening as you share and laugh together about the experience.
When Should I Book?
Right now, is your best bet! Escape Rooms are becoming very popular for date nights and Valentine’s Day is the biggest date night of the year.