1 Choose your package
The SUP Surf Co. offer a variety of Stand Up Paddleboarding Flat Water Paddle or Surf Lessons | package deals in Newquay, Cornwall.
Our half day introductory lessons are available to all levels, starting with beginner courses, going all the way through to progressive week long intensive courses including accommodation, meals, yoga or other add on products we offer.
You will progress and learn new skills each time you paddle with us.
*See our range of SUP lessons on our lessons and hire page for detailed information. For unusually large groups please contact the office directly to see if we can accommodate your group.
All our lessons include all your equipment and free use of our facilities.
25% off selected food and drink through Walkabout bars.
Group Lessons -
Our half day introductory lessons are available to all paddling levels, families and groups, please read below for details of our coaching levels.
Level 1 | beginner & entry level
- beach warm up and instruction, where to position yourself on the board, and how to stay safe in the ocean.
- entry in and out of the ocean, how to safely move in and out of the waves with your equipment. Water reading skills, ocean and beach safety.
- the best type of equipment to learn on and how to balance efficiently on your paddle board. How to get the best out of basic paddle techniques.
- selecting the right equipment for your ability to achieve the best results.
*Max group size, 8 guests.
Level 2 | intermediate
- beach warm up and refresher
- comfortable carrying your equipment through moving water, and learning to paddle over waves past the impact zone onto the flatwater.
- stability, using your paddle to stay on the board, steering your board, staying safe and being in control of your board.
- advanced paddle strokes and techniques, optimising your paddle strokes for flat water paddling or surfing.
- step 5 - catching waves (optional)
- surf etiquette
Level 3 | intermediate & advanced paddlers
- surfing efficiently on your own from an entry position moving forward into the water, stand up paddling over waves and into the surf line up.
- surfing waves, top to bottom turns and surfing, learning and practicing surfing manoeuvres like cutbacks.
- best paddle techniques for catching waves.
- experimenting with new equipment and finding the boards that work for you in flat or moving water.
- becoming an independent surfer.
Thank you from your team at The SUP Surf Co...
‘We look forward to getting you all up and paddling the Cornish Coast’.
*[Please note, these prices are not valid on bank holiday weekends or over BUCS.]
See our range of SUP lessons and packages available on our products page:
Private lessons also available, private family lessons,to fast track your surfing skills and get you surfing out the back of the line up in green unbroken waves on your first day out!
- Available for all ages
- Packages start from £45.00
- Beginners Welcome
- All Equipment Provided
25 years of experience tells us what you the client would like, and it’s with this mind that we reach out to make every activity and experience in Newquay an unforgettable one. Experience our lifestyle and all the activities from our superb location, where you can Surf, SUP, Monster SUP, kayak, body board and Coasteer.
question_answer Frequently Asked Questions
What is the minimum age for Paddleboarding at The Sup Surf Co.?
The minimum age for Paddleboarding at The Sup Surf Co. is suitable for all ages.
How long does an Paddleboarding session at The Sup Surf Co. last?
The average Paddleboarding session at our The Sup Surf Co. centre is 2 hours 20 minutes.
Is Paddleboarding The Sup Surf Co. open for bookings during the week?
Absolutely, however Paddleboarding is busiest at the weekend - and our The Sup Surf Co. centre is no exception. This means you might need a larger group monday through friday.
Is Paddleboarding The Sup Surf Co. open for bookings at weekends?
Paddleboarding at The Sup Surf Co. is busiest at the weekends so we'd definitely recommend booking in advance! Obviously, we'll always try to accommodate last minute Paddleboarding bookings but once the spots are booked up they are booked up!
How popular is the Paddleboarding The Sup Surf Co. center?
Geronigo® aims for all of our Paddleboarding locations to be amongst the the best and most popular, our Paddleboarding The Sup Surf Co. center is no exception. Book with confidence!
Can I buy a gift voucher for Paddleboarding The Sup Surf Co.?
Yes you can buy Paddleboarding The Sup Surf Co. gift vouchers either online or over the phone. Geronigo® gift vouchers are valid for 12 months, can be gift wrapped or for a last minute gift idea can be instant email delivered. Remember that any gift experience voucher from Geronigo® including our Paddleboarding The Sup Surf Co. vouchers can be used for booking at any of our thousands of Geronigo® adventure locations (for no extra charge!).
Where is Paddleboarding The Sup Surf Co.?
The Paddleboarding The Sup Surf Co. center is located at the following address. Please note that sometimes our Paddleboarding centers are difficult to find, please follow the directions on your booking receipt!
How much is Paddleboarding at The Sup Surf Co.?
The average package price of Paddleboarding at The Sup Surf Co. £113.75. The lowest price is £45.00 with the most expensive option being £150.00.
One Gift Card...Every Adventure!
Our Voucher are not just awesome for our 1 Paddleboarding locations, they can be redeemed against any Geronigo adventure at nearly 5000 locations worldwide! Literally giving the lucky recipient access to over ten thousand action packed experience days.
Other Experiences at this location
Venue Ref: 1001500-204