1 Choose your package
Boarding Time: 12.15pm for 1.00pm DEPARTURE
End Time: 6.00pm
Vessel: 1874 Tall Ship James Craig
This amazing experience starts the moment this historic ship leaves her berth at Pyrmont. As you cruise down the harbour, take in the sights of other harbour icons - the mighty Harbour Bridge and the stunning Opera House then wave farewell to the beautiful Sydney skyline as we make our way out through Sydney Heads to the great blue yonder.
Your ticket includes afternoon tea with a quality selection of cheese and cracker platters, fresh vegetable sticks and a variety of 3 Greek style dips, scrumptious banana bread and an assortment of fruit juices. Tea/coffee are available throughout the sail and alcoholic beverages can be purchased at the on board bar.
Minimum Age: 12
Catering: Afternoon Tea; Complimentary tea & coffee;
What to wear: Please wear sensible footwear and bring a windproof jacket. Stilettos and sharp-heeled shoes strictly prohibited.
Boarding Time: 12.15pm for 1.00pm DEPARTURE
Where to arrive: Wharf 7, 58 Pirrama Road, Pyrmont NSW 2009
- Walk from Town Hall station across the historic Pyrmont Bridge (15 min).
- Darling Harbour ferry from Wharf 5 at Circular Quay and alight at Pyrmont Bay.
- Light Rail from Central station and alight at Pyrmont Bay.
- Bus No 389 which runs from North Bondi to Pyrmont and goes through the city through Park St. (https://transportnsw.info/routes/details#/sydney-buses-network/389/31389)
- Parking at Harbourside Car Park, Murray Street.
- When booked on one of our sails you are eligible for discounted parking. To claim your discount, please go to the Main Reception of the Wharf 7 Building during open hours and ask for your ticket to be validated.
Other special instructions:
- If, in the opinion of the Master on the day of the event the wind or sea state is deemed unsuitable for the comfort of passengers, the event will be cancelled. A raincheck voucher will be issued. Smoking on board strictly prohibited.
- To comply with national law the operators of James Craig are required to complete a manifest comprising the following information of ALL passengers: Name / Address / Phone No (Email address optional).
- Please take the time to carefully read through the terms and conditions prior to purchasing a ticket. Terms and conditions are available at checkout.
- To make a 10+ group booking contact the office 02 9298 3888 or email@example.com
- Available for all ages
- Packages start from $125.00
- Beginners Welcome
- All Equipment Provided
- Refreshments Available
- Tea / Coffee
- All Equipment
- Full Instruction
question_answer Frequently Asked Questions
What is the minimum age for Sailing at Sydney Heritage Fleet?
The minimum age for Sailing at Sydney Heritage Fleet is 12 years old.
How long does an Sailing session at Sydney Heritage Fleet last?
The average Sailing session at our Sydney Heritage Fleet centre is 5 hours 50 minutes.
Is Sailing Sydney Heritage Fleet open for bookings during the week?
Absolutely, however Sailing is busiest at the weekend - and our Sydney Heritage Fleet centre is no exception. This means you might need a larger group monday through friday.
Is Sailing Sydney Heritage Fleet open for bookings at weekends?
Sailing at Sydney Heritage Fleet is busiest at the weekends so we'd definitely recommend booking in advance! Obviously, we'll always try to accommodate last minute Sailing bookings but once the spots are booked up they are booked up!
How popular is the Sailing Sydney Heritage Fleet center?
Geronigo® aims for all of our Sailing locations to be amongst the the best and most popular, our Sailing Sydney Heritage Fleet center is no exception. Book with confidence!
Can I buy a gift voucher for Sailing Sydney Heritage Fleet?
Yes you can buy Sailing Sydney Heritage Fleet gift vouchers either online or over the phone. Geronigo® gift vouchers are valid for 12 months, can be gift wrapped or for a last minute gift idea can be instant email delivered. Remember that any gift experience voucher from Geronigo® including our Sailing Sydney Heritage Fleet vouchers can be used for booking at any of our thousands of Geronigo® adventure locations (for no extra charge!).
Where is Sailing Sydney Heritage Fleet?
The Sailing Sydney Heritage Fleet center is located at the following address. Please note that sometimes our Sailing centers are difficult to find, please follow the directions on your booking receipt!
How much is Sailing at Sydney Heritage Fleet?
The average package price of Sailing at Sydney Heritage Fleet $140.00. The lowest price is $125.00 with the most expensive option being $155.00.
One Gift Card...Every Adventure!
12 MonthsValid for 12 Months
0 LocationsRedeem at 0 Sailing Locations
A Further 5000 Locations Worldwide...
Our Gift Cards are not just awesome for our 0 Sailing locations, they can be redeemed against any Geronigo adventure at nearly 5000 locations worldwide! Literally giving the lucky recipient access to over ten thousand action packed experience days.
If, within 7 days of purchasing your Geronigo® gift card, you change your mind for any reason. We will offer you a full refund, no questions asked! Subject to the voucher being unused and any postal vouchers being returned in good condition.
All Christmas gift cards are valid for 1 year from Christmas Day for no extra charge ... buy early with confidence!
Venue Ref: 1002978-21