Full winter wetsuits are available to hire year round. We only use the best products so we're confident we won't compromise your comfort!
With years of experience in product testing wetsuits, we trust and recommend Xcel.
Xcel are a long established international brand with a great reputation known for their quality, they will keep you warm when you’re out on your activity facing the elements!
If you swim in Cornish seas regularly, then please feel free to use a seasonal wetsuit otherwise, we recommend full winter wetsuits (5.4mm) all year round.
Xcel suits are our choice of suit for Surf School lessons and hire.
Choose from a selection of shortie and summer suits for those hotter days when you’d like to go Kayaking, Stand Up Paddle Boarding or Surfing! Choose from a 3mm wetsuit up to a 5mm.
More options are available so please check for the suit of your choice and go right ahead, book it online. Your suit will be ready and waiting when you arrive to collect!
If you like the suits and would like to purchase one please contact us by stopping by the Surf School, call us or email for a free quote.
Wetsuits are available to hire from age 3 years and upwards with a list of all the prices below,
Wetsuit price guide,
2 hrs - £5
1/2 day - £8
Full day - £10
3 Day - £18
5 Day - £30
Prices apply to all wetsuits and wetsuit sizes, spring, summer and winter wetsuits.
Scroll down our hire page for wetsuit boot, glove and hood hire or anything else you’re interested in hiring.
It’s with a big thanks from The Team at The SUP Surf Co. for choosing to hire your equipment with us!
Wishing you a wonderful holiday filled with fun and adventure, come back and see us soon!
Monster Stand Up Paddle Boarding is a great way to get out doors with a group of friends, family or colleagues. Its a 2 hour activity filled with action packed paddling, games and exploration. This tour gets you out on the open ocean where we experinece chance encounters with dolphins, sun fish, seals and jelly fish. Our experienced guides and coaches all qualified life guards will safely paddle you around this spectacular area of natural beauty and show you old pirates and smugglers tea caverns, coves and caves that lay rich with treasure, and a history unique to Cornwall.
Level 3 | Intermediate & Advanced Surfers
- learning to find the right boards for the right conditions, boards that work for you.
- duck diving, turtle roll and paddling techniques over and into waves on your own.
- improving water reading skills and beach and ocean safety. Where to paddle, rip currents and weather forecasting for the best conditions.
- catching waves and where to be in the line up.
- top to bottom surfing, cutbacks and other surf manoeuvres
Coasteering in Cornwall with The SUP Surf Co.
Explore the wild coast of Cornwall in its unique and untamed beauty. Join one of our coasteering Cornwall adventures, experience the great history of the South West by immersing yourself in & wild swimming through old smugglers tea caverns, caves, spot incredible marine life, negotiate natural rapids and whirlpools before attempting adrenalin-fuelled sea cliff jumps. There are a selection of different jumps ranging from 1-6 in order of height, 1 being the smallest and 6 the highest. You choose which you’d like to jump from!
All coasteers last 3 hours and cost £45pp.
We offer a range of different coasteers,
1.The Eco Coastal Coasteer Tour - designed to bring about awareness of our natural surroundings, leave this tour rejuvenated and filled with knowledge of our Cornish heritage and the vast bio marine diversity this area has to offer. All ages welcome, max 40 guests per group.
2. The South West Coastal Coasteer challenge - for those looking for a proper rush and adrenaline fix, this babies for you! Exhilarating jumps of up to 20m, push your boundaries and feel alive! Then back to base at The Walkabout Followed by a the finest, most famous Cornish Cider, ‘Rattler’ to chase this amazing 3 hour adventure!
3. Family & Friends Coasteer - for families looking to take time & make memories with the special people in their life! This is a private guided coasteering tour aling the cliffs at the Gazzle, a two minute walk from the Walkabout where we are located on site.
4. Monster SUP & Coasteer Combo - combine Monster SUP fun and games with cliff jumping and you’ve got the perfect activity for a day out whether it’s your birthday, family occasion or just a reason to outdoors for some fun, we’ll guide you through from the waters edge until you’re safely back at base with an ice cold frosty in your hand! Suitable for all ages, schools, universities, special occasions, stag and hen groups, military and CrossFit training! Adapted to your groups requirements.
5. Stag & Hen Heaven Coasteer - we’ll suit the guilty party appropriately, as colourful as possible to ensure your photos are Instagram worthy! After this amazing cliff jumping adventure we’ll take you back to our site at Walkabout and provide you all with a glass of lovely bubbly!
For alternative itineraries and adding on to products please call us and we can customise your booking to suit your requirements!
This activity is suitable for beginners, and adrenaline thrill seekers alike, the Coasteering jumps are suitable for everyonesges 8urs and above. Cliff jumps range from 1m in height to 20m high jumps depending on tides, swell size and of course how high you like to jump? No one is forced to more than they want to, it’s entirely up to you how high you go.
What to look forward to on this activity,
* Monster SUP Paddle out with qualified and experienced guides on this giant inflatable lilo!
* 2 minute walk to the beach.
* Beach briefing and a launch from Towan Beach then paddle to the Gazzle where we begin our Coasteering route.
* Best equipment supplied for your activity, solid RRD Monster SUP’s, paddles, buoyancy aids and helmets.
* 2-3 hour activity, with everything supplied.
* It’s also a cultural tour with your guides giving you the history of the area, pirate shipwrecks and smugglers tea caverns, the exploration of dead mans cove, local marine life and harems of seals.
* surrounded by nature in this spectacular area of natural beauty.
We provide you with excellent facilities that include, ladies and men’s change rooms, hot showers on the beach promenade, secure lock up for all your valuables. 25% off selected food and drinks through Walkabout bars.
If you have any questions please call us in our mobile: +44 7584080297, we can talk you though any questions you may have.
See you on the Cornish coast for an unforgettable experience with us at The SUP Surf Co. in Newquay,
* find us on the Walkabout site, on The Crescent, TR71DS.
25 years of experience tells us what you the client would like, and it’s with this mind that we reach out to make every activity and experience in Newquay an unforgettable one. Experience our lifestyle and all the activities from our superb location, where you can Surf, SUP, Monster SUP, kayak, body board and Coasteer.
- Available for all ages
- Packages start from £5.00
Other Experiences at this location
Venue Ref: 1001500-120